Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jamaica Plain, Wretched Hive of Chaos Activity?

It has come to my attention, through careful inspection, that my neighborhood, Jamaica Plain is bursting with activity from the chaos gods.

After investigation of the neighborhood's historical archives I found some evidence of chaos dating back to the early part of the twentieth century.



These two men seem to be doing nothing but closing a simple business deal. If you look more closely you can spot tools of torture and mayhem on the wall behind them. These are obviously well disguised chaos cultists, possibly setting up an area for kidnapping children and sacrificing them to Slaanesh.

This class ring from 1933 displays some daemonic writing along the borders. The symbol itself is unknown but is certainly dedicated to a sect following a chaos god.

This abandoned house from the 1970's is clearly an example of Tzeentch's impact upon the community. Even the land surrounding the home has been leeched of all life.

After finding some clear-cut evidence in Jamaica Plain's historical arcives, I decided to walk around the neighborhood a bit in order to document chaos' current influence.

Just outside my door I found this squirrel, daemonically possessed.

 What else can be said about this house?

 This car, driven by one of Slaanesh's disciples was parked just a block from my residence.

 The influence of Nurgle was also quite widespread. This manhole is clearly marked for cultists. Perhaps they use some type of underground tunnel system for transportation to and from the warp?

I even found one of Grandfather Nurgle's pupils, wearing the tri-symbol on her ears, at a local coffee shop.

Although Khorne's presence wasn't as blatant, I am sure the god of rage has set up roots in Jamaica Plain in order to foil his brothers. This issue is pressing and I ask everyone to please be more aware of chaos cults being set up in their own neighborhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment